Zucchini Pancakes Recipe
Keep the crust golden and delve into these savoury pancakes.
Prep Time : 20 min.
Cook Time : 35 min.
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 large eggs
- 125g all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
Discover recipes just for you
Join our community of passionate cooks for news, recipes and endless inspiration.
Get exclusive offers on KitchenAid® appliances
Looking to save on great appliances? KitchenAid offers promotions on both large and small kitchen essentials so you can get top quality for less.
- Attach shredding disc to KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor.
- Cut zucchini to fit feed tube and process to shred.
- Transfer zucchini to a large bowl, sprinkle liberally with salt and set aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drain well in a colander, pressing to remove excess liquid.
- Whisk eggs, flour and sesame oil together in a large bowl.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Fry zucchini batter, forming 1/3 cup patties, until golden brown and cooked through on both sides.
- Transfer to serving platter and keep warm until all batter is used.