Hot Cocoa Preparation
Winter festivities are here to stay and a cuppa of Hot Cocoa is the perfect way to spend your mornings. Are you feeling the holiday vibes yet?
- 85 g icing sugar
- 125 g dry milk powder
- 50 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 65 g dark chocolate, grated
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- Toppings: marshmallows, chocolate sprinkles, whipped cream, vanilla seeds
Discover recipes just for you
Join our community of passionate cooks for news, recipes and endless inspiration.
Get exclusive offers on KitchenAid® appliances
Looking to save on great appliances? KitchenAid offers promotions on both large and small kitchen essentials so you can get top quality for less.
- Place icing sugar, cocoa powder, dry milk powder, grated dark chocolate and salt in a bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- To make one cup of hot cocoa - Heat the water in the KitchenAid Kettle to 100°C.
- Put 4 tablespoons of the mix in a mug and add 250 ml of boiling water.
- Mix until the cocoa mix dissolves.
- Top with the toppings of your preference.
- Serve warm.