Roasted Garlic and Herb Smashed Potatoes Recipe
Elevate regular potatoes with a dash of herbs and lots of garlic.
Makes : 4 servings.
Portion Size : 1 cup
Prep Time : 5 min.
Cook Time : 45 min.
- 675 g- small skin-on Yukon gold potatoes (about 6-8 each)
- 15 mL- olive oil
- 6 g- kosher salt
- 125 mL- heavy cream
- 60 g- unsalted butter, cut up
- 30 g- roasted garlic
- 5 g- chopped chives
Discover recipes just for you
Join our community of passionate cooks for news, recipes and endless inspiration.
Get exclusive offers on KitchenAid® appliances
Looking to save on great appliances? KitchenAid offers promotions on both large and small kitchen essentials so you can get top quality for less.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Toss potatoes with oil and salt on rimmed baking sheet. Bake 30-40 minutes or until tender.
- Heat cream to just below a simmer (or microwave until hot).
- Combine cooked potatoes, butter and garlic in Bowl of KitchenAid Artisan Mini Stand Mixer. Attach Bowl and Flat Paddle to mixer. Turn to Speed 1 and stir 30 seconds. With mixer running on Speed 1, slowly add hot cream and continue mixing up to 1 minute or to desired consistency (less for chunkier potatoes), adding chives during last 15 seconds of mixing